• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

Terryhall

Another thought. Those players aren't a contentious issue for us generally as city fans. Can't say the same about Tis. It's still the one thing that drives a wedge between city fans and the sooner that disappears the better.
Why does it still drive a wedge between City fans? I don't get that part.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
See if they say the same once he starts to repeat himself and remind everyone that "the other side are entitled to try to win the game" and "we have to earn the right to play"
See if they say the same after they've lost.

geoffwp

Geoff,

For someone who doesn't want to talk about Tisdale you seem to be bombarding this thread !
Foul ref. I was only agreeing with Bill plus having a gentle dig but got slide tackled by Terry and you PC.

iscalad

Foul ref. I was only agreeing with Bill plus having a gentle dig but got slide tackled by Terry and you PC.
And he bumps it again. :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't we just let this one go Please!

The blokes gone, we have a new strong manager with his own ideas. Who cares what Tisdale or FC Franchise or anyone else that used to work for us for that matter are up to now, lets just move on ffs!(facepalm)
Not so, Bill. Formula 1 drivers hate being bested by a teammate and so I imagine Tisdale would be mortified should a young blade put one over him during his very first season - and at his old club to boot. The bloke's street cred would take a severe mauling.

Should you care to check the Watkins/Wheeler threads you will notice that old Stuffers hasn't posted on either of them simply because I have no interest. However, the season can trip along nicely until the mid-season window opens in January(?) and then I'll sit up and take great notice at the 'goings-on' should City find themselves in a favourable league position.

PeteUSA

Cant we just let the Cheese go, instead of continually bumping this pointless thread to the top?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree.

Oh balls.

STURTZ

I actually want this thing to escalate, at least until after the MK Dons match. Love an atmos me.

StroudGrecian

Cant we just let the Cheese go, instead of continually bumping this pointless thread to the top?
If only people would stop posting on it.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually want this thing to escalate, at least until after the MK Dons match. Love an atmos me.
Ivor Doble is putting the finishing touches to a takeover bid for MK Dons.

Also Logan is going in as strength and conditioning coach in partnership with Gareth Sheldon.

Last edited: