• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to Manchester United?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely they'd be better going for Alex Inglethorpe. Someone with an UNBEATEN record at Old Trafford. ;)

Colesman Ballz

I never knew he was still about..I remember when he managed MU,tricky task with the club on the downwards spiral that eventually led to Division 2..Iirc he was dismissed after a 5-0 loss at Crystal Palace midway through 72/73..
I actually went along to that game. United were dire, iirc I felt very sorry for Ted MacDougal, who received virtually no service up front. The one pass that he did get, he stuck away into the net, only for the referee to rule it out !

PeteUSA

Shouldn't this joke thread be moved to the Social Club?

Colesman Ballz

Shouldn't this joke thread be moved to the Social Club?
As the great Steve Perryman was fond of saying "Be careful what you wish for" Pete, or you might find yourself banished to the Social Club too ! :)

Ashford Grecian

Man U should be so lucky.....

PeteUSA

As the great Steve Perryman was fond of saying "Be careful what you wish for" Pete, or you might find yourself banished to the Social Club too ! :)
So you'd gathered that as well?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Man U should be so lucky.....
This isn't bait for a whoosh either.

citizen

Please grow up
You grow up ,I did that years ago when Brian Godfrey was our Manager and I moved on when he left .

IndoMike

My niece has just suggested that I should apply for the MU job. I hope she's not being sarcastic.

geoffwp

You grow up ,I did that years ago when Brian Godfrey was our Manager and I moved on when he left .
The thread is a bit of gentle wry humour. Just read and smile. :)