• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

dontpassback

Re: Tisdale must go

Was he even there ? It could have been one of his days off, when he stays at home in Wiltshire and leaves the coaching to one of his assistants !
Interesting post on the ****oti forum by one guy who says some ex city players stated that tisdale is only part time at the training ground,which is one of the main gripes they had about sheridan,who wouldnt relocate to plymouth(mind you who in their right mind would want to anyway)no specifics but interesting never the less!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Tisdale must stay!!
I can hardly expect you to express any other opinion, given that it might have career limiting connotations with your current employers ! (facepalm)

malcolms

Interesting post on the ****oti forum by one guy who says some ex city players stated that tisdale is only part time at the training ground,which is one of the main gripes they had about sheridan,who wouldnt relocate to plymouth(mind you who in their right mind would want to anyway)no specifics but interesting never the less!
Tell us something we didn't already know... He has an active social life to attend to around Upper Puckington on the Marsh :S

Last edited:

rp42

Yes mate yes i am,didnt realise this place was like a local pub full of 'locals only'
Was on about Tis-Stale!! But if you have a chip on your shoulder,think what you like.

PeteUSA

I can hardly expect you to express any other opinion, given that it might have career limiting connotations with your current employers ! (facepalm)
Speaking of current employers, I'm of the firm belief that this Redarrow character is Simon Larkins, who was (and possibly still is) the Express & Echo journo who's totally pro Tagg. IMHO he had a big hand in scuppering the Tisdale poll a couple of years ago, and continued to publish stuff that incorrectly showed Tisdale and Tagg in a good light. I'm advised he's now on the books of City in some press officer capacity. I wouldnt be at all surprised if he's been delegated the sh**ty job of spending no end of his own time with this latest alias.

Incidently: The E&E now seems to be publishing all manner of City stories; including the boycot, and various other stuff that they wouldnt have thought of printing a few weeks ago!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

Pete are you inspector cluedo ? Does it really matter ?

I couldn't care less if it's Tagg himself.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member

If only we could get this kind of honesty from Tis - this is what Eddie Howe said last night after Bournemouth lost to Preston:

"Firstly, I have to apologise to the supporters, I really do. I feel passionately that we've let them down tonight.

"I can't recall saying that in my second term here. But we didn't do the things required to justify them paying the money to support us and the time that it takes.

"I feel very sorry for that and I'll do everything in my power to put that right. Ultimately, as manager, the blame falls on me and I take full responsibility."
If Tis was that honest and admitted his shortcomings, he'd have a lot more respect than he does at the moment.

CREDYGRECIAN

It's fairly common knowledge Tisdale doesn't come to training every day....

He's out scouting.

CREDYGRECIAN

If only we could get this kind of honesty from Tis - this is what Eddie Howe said last night after Bournemouth lost to Preston:

If Tis was that honest and admitted his shortcomings, he'd have a lot more respect than he does at the moment.
Exactly this Sums.

His interviews are just smoke screens and deflections of the questions actually asked.

Honesty of being crap and acceptance of it would make it easier to put right IMO - because all this were only an inch away and i can see what we're doing stuff is a million miles from the the actual reality

Pete are you inspector cluedo ?
Post of the year.