• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale for Swindon?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Up our subs etc....? not f*****g likely, when nearly 50% of the playing budget is already paying the salaries of individuals I'm by no means sure we need! I cancelled my trust membership a long time ago!
ok then put some money into the 1931 fund that way you know where the money is going ?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
ok then put some money into the 1931 fund that way you know where the money is going ?
Down the plug hole if previous seasons are anything to go by

Rich-THSC-

Plenty of Town fans would welcome Tisdale.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plenty of Town fans would welcome Tisdale.
I'm sure they would but I hope you lot don't mind playing a 4-6-0 formation with no pace down the flanks.....

GrecianWonder

if true, Bennett up front in PSF. That defies logic.
I can't see why it defies logic. Bennett is a force in the air and up against small full backs he wins the ball in the air more often than against giant centre backs.

Sounds logical to me and at least Tis is trying it in a PSF first before doing it in a league game.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't see why it defies logic. Bennett is a force in the air and up against small full backs he wins the ball in the air more often than against giant centre backs.

Sounds logical to me and at least Tis is trying it in a PSF first before doing it in a league game.
He may win headers but that's about all. He can't run, isn't creative and doesn't have excellent movement. Otherwise he's awesome

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The lead journo of the Swindon advertiser has tweeted saying highly unlikely that Tisdale will be their new manager

ecfc70

He may win headers but that's about all. He can't run, isn't creative and doesn't have excellent movement. Otherwise he's awesome
you forgot to mention his awesome 1st touch!!!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
The lead journo of the Swindon advertiser has tweeted saying highly unlikely that Tisdale will be their new manager
They probably wouldnt agree to Perryman joining him as an advisor!

FAN-TATIC

Oh, come on GW, Bennett is not and never will be a striker. The best strikers are natural goalscorers, they act on instinct. Their skill is within them, it cannot be learnt or taught.

Tisdale is as you state, is trying out players in different positions to their normal one. He must have learnt last night that Bennett is not a striker and Dawson is not a right back. The evidence last night that this is the case was overwhelming.

On another note, I thought Parkin showed some lovely skills last night in laying the ball off, his ball distribution showed skill and accuracy, but he too is not a natural goalscorer.