• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale BBC interview

glos_grecian

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
He is an absolute legend. Love him to bits.....

Citysupporter2099

He deserves a statue of himself in the ground :)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
He deserves a statue of himself in the ground :)
actually not a bad shout! anyone know how to sculpt?

rifraf

Interesting that he mentions the phrase 'staying within budget' quite a few times. I think we can assume from that there will be no silly spending of money on a player on a silly wage.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting that he mentions the phrase 'staying within budget' quite a few times. I think we can assume from that there will be no silly spending of money on a player on a silly wage.
Tis is given a budget every season. How he spends within that budget is entirely down to him. If he wants to use part of it on transfer fees he can. I believe he also breaks the main budget down into a number of sub budgets, e.g. an 'A' grade player budget, a developmental budget (which is one of his preferred working areas) and a reserve budget to reassess his ideas in the January transfer window.

greenawayr

Tis is given a budget every season. How he spends within that budget is entirely down to him. If he wants to use part of it on transfer fees he can. I believe he also breaks the main budget down into a number of sub budgets, e.g. an 'A' grade player budget, a developmental budget (which is one of his preferred working areas) and a reserve budget to reassess his ideas in the January transfer window.
You forgot the all important Cravat Budget. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's got in store for us on Saturday. I'm going for

Lister

Confirms everything I said about him in a thread back in June :)

TimG

what a f*cking legend, i love the man

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, you just couldn't wish for a more open, honest and positive interview at the start of the new season.

Like I have said before we are very lucky to have him.