• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis talks about quitting

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Google translate...

"I am on £125k managing lower league 2 club.....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha"
Translates to mugs! Not anymore, think we've all worked it out now.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can the "No interviews if you're over 30" rule now include Tisdale, please?

Pete Martin (CTID)

FFS, what total complacent bolex!! "The club will level at a certain point".

Where's the energy, drive, ambition, passion? I can't remember ever being so disaffected with this football club as I am right now.

Last edited:

malcolms

As Citydrinker says, we have now entered the "realms of the surreal". I find it amazing that PT seems to have convinced himself of the plausibility of the argument, which suggests that he has already run it by the Magic Roundabout that doubles as a Board of Directors......

motorservices

FFS he needs to wake the **** up, we were once a proud football club, he is making us a laughing stock like that lot down the road

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did Dolan and Inglethorpe have a pot of gold when they put together the great majority of the squad that reached the play-off finals, and that were still the core of the squad that then won promotion? Both managed to sign players, and even Stanno came on board prior to Tisdale's arrival.

The fact is that Tisdale has been in the transfer market since our relegation, but has signed old crocks and strikers who haven't scored more than a handful of goals

Silver fox

FFS, what total complacent bolex!! "The club will level at a certain point".

Where's the energy, drive, ambition, passion? I can't remember ever being so disaffected with this football club as I am right now.
You and me both Pete but the sad thing is we will be back next year, and the year after, because we all love the City, Football is our PASSION.

PeteUSA

Okay, so Tisdale isnt quitting...

......but the very least he could do under the circumstances is agree to have his contract ammended to one year from the farcical two year roller hes on, that we could never ever pay off! Its dispicable that he continues to collect a reported 125 - 130K a year, and I'm assuming that he doesnt have any intention of taking a pay reduction now, or in the future?! If we get relegated, do you think he'll agree to take a pay cut? Will he buggery!!

With his snobbish, bad ass, ****** the supporters attitude, he's heading down the road to being the most despised manager in our history, and we haven't got rid of him yet!

Last edited:
The club can't afford to sack him and he knows it which to me = self centred me,me,me, *****.

i.e A Tory

Mr Jinx

He wheeled out nearly every cliché in the book. Tiresome.