• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tis, Dunne and Noble

dommers

I exclude the likes of your good self and Dimmers who would stick lipstick on a pig and clap everything they did on the pitch.
You continue believing that if you want to.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
if he was on a three year contract he would be our first ever million pound player.
Maybe.

But If is worth f***k all. If Harley was a bit harder working and didn't drift out of games he'd be playing in the Premiership, or at least a good Championship club, already.

What he does have at this level is the ability to do the unexpected. Several times this years he's been so ineffectual and bored-looking that I've though to myself, "we should sub him, the teams more important than one player" - then, blow me down he scores or makes a goal out of nothing. That's just how he is. I doubt if he can explain it himself...

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe.

But If is worth f***k all. If Harley was a bit harder working and didn't drift out of games he'd be playing in the Premiership, or at least a good Championship club, already.

What he does have at this level is the ability to do the unexpected. Several times this years he's been so ineffectual and bored-looking that I've though to myself, "we should sub him, the teams more important than one player" - then, blow me down he scores or makes a goal out of nothing. That's just how he is. I doubt if he can explain it himself...
There you go Greeny, that's one for the list.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Noble did ok on sat... i think the problem is similar to that Marcus Stewart has in that regardless he will be critised by the majority but i thought Noble did ok sat and he looks good on the ball and imho he could well be the almost like signing for the 2nd half of the season.

I think people like to critise these kind of players as they expect them to be world beaters when perhaps there intial expectation was too high!