• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time for Cowley bye-byes

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cowley's a great manager. He transformed Lincoln, including getting them to an FA Cup quarter-final while they were in the Conference, and did a decent job in guiding Huddersfield to safety given they'd won three league games in more than a year before he took over. The new chairman there is pretty clueless I'm told, so wouldn't be surprised to see them back in League One before long.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit similar to Tis in a way, hired to get them out of league two, job achieved followed swiftly by a P45 before you have chance to say Ted Baker ! 🕵️‍♂️
The fact that he managed to lose 8 games out of 9 might have had a bearing.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Huddersfield Town have appointed Leeds United assistant Carlos Corberan as their new head coach (Also on the Managers thread)

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The fact that he managed to lose 8 games out of 9 might have had a bearing.
And whilst we all seemingly forgave Tisdale for our relegation back to League 2, it was still hanging over him and I’m sure played a part in Franchise losing their nerve after that run of defeats

i see Cheese’s agent has been busy keeping him in the news and waving him in front of the MLS but with no joy, and he has now opened a shop in Bath

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And whilst we all seemingly forgave Tisdale for our relegation back to League 2, it was still hanging over him and I’m sure played a part in Franchise losing their nerve after that run of defeats

i see Cheese’s agent has been busy keeping him in the news and waving him in front of the MLS but with no joy, and he has now opened a shop in Bath
Not an actual cheese shop I'm guessing ?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Quite brilliantly this promotional puff piece fails to mention either us or MK

Mr Tisdale represented Southampton, Bristol City, FinnPa, Panionios and Yeovil Town during a career that began in 1991 and concluded in 2000. He also previously managed Team Bath.