• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time flies

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Someone I used to work with, who was completely brainwashed having attended a Mosque in Finsbury Park (hmmm...) said that if you feel the time is going quicker, it was because the end of the world was nigh.

I can't believe it's October already. This time last year the Missus was on Maternity Leave, all was ready for our little arrival. Now she's almost walking. Eek.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
This time last year the Missus was on Maternity Leave, all was ready for our little arrival. Now she's almost walking.
Well kick her lazy arse then. Jeez, just how much time off does she need after having a baby, and more importantly just who is getting your tea and keeping the house tidy? Women have it so easy these days.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me about it.

Red the Paper

Banned
I can't believe it's October already. This time last year the Missus was on Maternity Leave, all was ready for our little arrival. Now she's almost walking. Eek.

Wait til she is old enough to shop...the end of the world will be nigh then matey

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to bring her up as tomboy-ish as possible. I even substituted a teddy bear for a mini Cricket bat.

Red the Paper

Banned
I'm trying to bring her up as tomboy-ish as possible. I even substituted a teddy bear for a mini Cricket bat.
Surely a cricket bat is girly?!!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not if you clump someone over the head with it!

Red the Paper

Banned
Not if you clump someone over the head with it!
I think that's what has happened to I_M!