• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets going well,reception hotline!!

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Im going up Argyle to get my ticket right now. Remember everyone theres no standing at Argyle so be quick to get the seats together that you want. Anyone else in the Lyndhurst?

Lyme Grecian

Im going up Argyle to get my ticket right now. Remember everyone theres no standing at Argyle so be quick to get the seats together that you want. Anyone else in the Lyndhurst?
Heathy are you running a bus down for this one? If so put me down for a seat.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sod that Neil, Why dont you see if one of the top floor rooms are free in one of the flats in Old Tiverton Road??
Old Tiverton Road Ellis?? Are you sure??? :S ;)

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Heathy are you running a bus down for this one? If so put me down for a seat.
Mate im walking to this one remember im Plymouth based so City moving the game to Home Park is ideal for me

Cider

Went to club shop exactly one week ago for a couple of flybe tickets, told the club hadn't got any yet but not to worry it is not an all ticket match. Advised to phone mon or tues of this week and buy over the phone, which I did with no reply/answer machine. See on city website that tickets not available over phone. Come in today to find no more flybe tickets or OG tickets available until Saturday when '150-200' available on the gate. Only missed 5 home games this year, trust member been watching city on and off (mostly on when not playing myself), fecking useless!! Why wasn't this match an all ticket match?

LBDN

I can't say its overly impressive the way this has been handled. I can see loyal supporters being shafted here

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The excitement over tickets for saturdays game is beginning to have Wembley proportions.

All you glory hunters out there, hang your heads in shame.
Where were you on a freezing Tuesday night in the middle of winter?
8,000 every home game next season? I think not.

TimG

I can't say its overly impressive the way this has been handled. I can see loyal supporters being shafted here
Well looking at it from thw clubs point of view how would you have done it then. While i completly agree with you about the loyal supporters should get preferential treatment the club could not have done anything else. In my opinion thye have done a great job by keeping us informed and opening up the away end for us

Glasgrecian

Went to club shop exactly one week ago for a couple of flybe tickets, told the club hadn't got any yet but not to worry it is not an all ticket match.
Sorry to hear you were fobbed off like this, I managed to get my BB ticket last Thursday, after also being told it was pay at the gate!! (which it still is)