• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets for Tranmere

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just had this from the club

Subject to tonight's test event against Northampton Town being a success, the club anticipates that we will be able to welcome back all our valued season ticket holders as well as our other commitments and requirements on Saturday.

There will be 200 tickets in the Big Bank available for purchase from 9am on Wednesday. December 9 at tickets.ecfc.co.uk for both the Tranmere Rovers match on Saturday, December 12, and Harrogate Town on Tuesday, December 15.

These tickets will initially be on sale to Gold Priority Members and should any remain they will follow the usual priority system.

We are looking at a capacity for around 1800 for the next two home matches for the next two matches, we will then look to release the away end for a further 200 home tickets for the match on Boxing Day against Forest Green Rovers. Ticket details for this match will be released soon.

Should the City of Exeter move into Tier 1, the club does not anticipate the above plan will change that much due to our social distance capacity.

Exeter City FC appreciates your support and understanding whist we make sure that match days are safe for all returning fans.

If you are unable to get a ticket, please do not turn up at St James Park, the safest way to watch the team is on iFollow, with matches still available to stream and proceeds going to your club.

denzil

What about season ticket holders ???????????????

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What about season ticket holders ???????????????
I took it that they will turn up automatically, though I can't attend the Harrogate game.

denzil

I wouldn't fancy just turning up with no ticket or anything - it was difficult with 700 there tonight to get permission for a tiddle break!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't fancy just turning up with no ticket or anything - it was difficult with 700 there tonight to get permission for a tiddle break!
I thought the club had already made it clear that, if you're a ST holder you'll be sent a ticket in the post for each home game. As I understand it, the 200 on the BB are additional to ST holders that have already given notice they will be attending games.

In the seated stands ST holders will be sent tickets for random seats which may, or may not, be near your normal seat.

Spoonz Red E

Tickets are being posted out.
Some went today, others will be sent tomorrow.

Boyo

Presumably there is a process by which ST holders who are not able to attend a particular game, can inform the Club so that those tickets can be re-sold? Would be a shame to have empty seats and people unable to get tickets.

crocks

Snagged a ticket for the BB. Smug emoji!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you're after one of the 200 tickets you need to purchase on the desktop version of the website rather than the mobile version.

OmanGrecian

Tranmere tickets now sold out. Still tickets available for Harrogate