• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets for Argyle away

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just think it's unfair to pick on City Casual like this.

Oldsmobile-88

On the basis that earlier in the season we allowed Argyle a far higher proportion of the total ground capacity,
A few posters were saying that we should have given Argyle a extra block in the Flybe for the game at SJP..!!.. (under the limp excuse of 'we need the money'.That would have been embarrassing & tinpot if it had occured)..Not giving a toss about the requlars like me who would have had to move.

A least now if we play them at SJP next season,that daft senario with not now be aired.

Rog H K

Cheers Pete and Mike. Very much thought they were talking codswallop.

ForeverECFC

Strange to see so many caught out by the fast sale of tickets, Me included! Didn't anticipate it selling out and didn't rush to buy my ticket, only got myself to blame really but can't understand how our allocation hasn't been increased with the obvious demand

Boyo

Strange to see so many caught out by the fast sale of tickets, Me included! Didn't anticipate it selling out and didn't rush to buy my ticket, only got myself to blame really but can't understand how our allocation hasn't been increased with the obvious demand
Because the home end is also sold out.

Rog H K

Because the home end is also sold out.
Two blocks next to City in Barn park end are still empty. They could do another block and net off nearest to Zoo Corner. Not Zoo corner now as its family end.

Exehausted

Trouble is Roger I think it would cause a real storm with their fans. It seems they wont sell the block next to their own fans because they don't want people in there baiting our supporters with bad and aggressive language, now that it's a dedicated family area. If they let us have the block next to our supporters, that works, but is the sale of a further 600 odd tickets worth the hassle they will get from their own fans? Plus, they might be told they will need more stewards, so hardly worth the effort.

denzel

Strange how Argyle have sold out, considering they only usually fill half the ground and we are repeatedly told we aren't their rivals...

supernova

Strange how Argyle have sold out, considering they only usually fill half the ground and we are repeatedly told we aren't their rivals...
hahaha so, so true

supernova

No. We have not been offered any additional tickets under any provisos. The club has requested more on several occasions but the answer from them has consistently been "no".

The City attendances in recent years at Gnome Park have been;

2015-16 877
2014-15 943
2013-14 826
2012-13 1,635

I think our rapid elevation to 4th has taken everyone by surprise and the demand really brings into focus the fickle nature of football support and how performance affects attendance by the more casual fan.
And how many the first time we went in the JPT?