• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tickets Colchester Match - Club PR - Tickets selling fast!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or a shell suit
That was a Scousers uniform of choice iirc 😁

Bridgy 81

Having spent my whole childhood in Southend until I went to Exeter University as an 18 yo, I find all of your offensive stereotypes offensive. I went to school on the Estuary with mates who became eminent Solicitors, high-flying business men and Headmasters. I knew some brilliant minds and if this is the best you can say about an area that I am still proud to have grown up in and have been shaped as a human, then shame on you Exeter City......I won't be back on here.
I‘ve thought similar on occasions since I’ve been on here.
Obviously the decision is yours, but I’d be sorry to see you go.
I’m trying not to sound too pompous, but there’s a great variety of comments and opinions on here, some you may agree with, some you may disagree with and some you may find offensive but I’ve concluded we’re all Exeter City supporters, so focus on that and stay with us.

tavyred

Having spent my whole childhood in Southend until I went to Exeter University as an 18 yo, I find all of your offensive stereotypes offensive. I went to school on the Estuary with mates who became eminent Solicitors, high-flying business men and Headmasters. I knew some brilliant minds and if this is the best you can say about an area that I am still proud to have grown up in and have been shaped as a human, then shame on you Exeter City......I won't be back on here.
Fackin ‘ell. That escalated quickly! 😎

DJG.ECFC

Just had a read back to find the offensive Essex content and all I could find was white jeans and fluffy dice 😂 blimey slightly over sensitive, no? Heard far worse stereotypes about the West Country that Im sure we’ve all laughed off at times 😂

red1

Is this for real ??

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just had a read back to find the offensive Essex content and all I could find was white jeans and fluffy dice 😂 blimey slightly over sensitive, no? Heard far worse stereotypes about the West Country that Im sure we’ve all laughed off at times 😂
The comments about us all being Zider drinking carrot crunchers who all drive tractors got boring tbh , Heard worse from the cooks in a NAAFI.

iscalad

Debn born, Debn bred. Thick in the arm and thick in the head.
I'm sure this goes for many other counties as well.

fred binneys head

No one say anything else, he might change his mind. Could never post properly anyway, the white jean wearing, fluffy dice owning muppet

StroudGrecian

On the plus side, you've finally figured out how to post properly (y)

Grecian Max

😂😂😂😂

The wettest post I’ve ever seen and there’s been a lot of contenders