• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thoughts on Plymouth win from a neutral

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I enjoyed your article Gabriel, and firstly, I think we do miss Mr Holmes when he is out. I think the nucleus of our squad is strong by Div 2 standards this year, but we have had a period where we have lacked key midfielders which has lost us points. To be fair, all teams suffer from this though, and perhaps we should have dealt with it better given the squad. I think we are going to do very well this season, and clearly that puts me firmly in the Pro Tisdale camp. I think we will make the play offs or better, but would like to see less old slow people on the pitch at the same time (Tis has a habit of this but thankfully didn't do it at Plymouth

Gabriel

I enjoyed your article Gabriel, and firstly, I think we do miss Mr Holmes when he is out. I think the nucleus of our squad is strong by Div 2 standards this year, but we have had a period where we have lacked key midfielders which has lost us points. To be fair, all teams suffer from this though, and perhaps we should have dealt with it better given the squad. I think we are going to do very well this season, and clearly that puts me firmly in the Pro Tisdale camp. I think we will make the play offs or better, but would like to see less old slow people on the pitch at the same time (Tis has a habit of this but thankfully didn't do it at Plymouth
Thanks, Posse. Agree it's generally better to go younger players, though did think David Noble had a good game for you on Saturday.