• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This w/end's bright spot...

jmgull

After the dissapointing draw for the gulls last night, the humiliation of our cricket team and the drabness of Wales v England.....The greeks save the day and get 2 sent off in a 5-1 humping:D

Of course, in the grand scheme of things it sadly, means little....as the greek's season, like a good many of their supporters;), can only be described as mundane and boring.

Still, always nice to see you lot put to the sword:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
in a 5-1 humping
Yep, we were well and truly screwed by the ref.

jmgull

Yep, we were well and truly screwed by the ref.
Wow, how many of the 5 did he score?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wow, how many of the 5 did he score?
4 I believe. Assists coming in from the lino.

On_The_Beach

What? They were 1-0 up last time I looked!

I know i'll be shot down in flames for saying this but I really think that automatic promotion is out of the question now. City might just have to settle for a play-off place.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You may larf, but one of our players mentions play-offs and we promptly start losing games, this weekend Perryman praises our disciplinary record and we then get 2 players sent off. Just hope no one says Tuesday's game against Swindon will definitely on at the 3rd time of asking. We're just so unlucky (c) BTI.

jmgull

What? They were 1-0 up last time I looked!

I know i'll be shot down in flames for saying this but I really think that automatic promotion is out of the question now. City might just have to settle for a play-off place.
If the officials have anything to do with it.....they might even be denied their rightful place in the end of season lottery.
Unthinkable just a few hours ago:S

Last edited:

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Of course, in the grand scheme of things it sadly, means little....as the greek's season, like a good many of their supporters;), can only be described as mundane and boring.
More than happy with a boring season :D