• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This news sory has a familiar ring to it

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If that happened in the UK the BBC would still somehow manage to cover it up or distort the truth to suit its liberal apologist agenda.
Get over yourself. The right wing BBC would have a field day on this story. Interviewing all sorts of clueless idiots about the causes, including Cameron wherever he was on holiday. Plenty of journalists playing their part in the coverage, but safely in their studios. It would no doubt outdo the Sun on the sensationalism.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The right wing BBC ...

You gotta be kidding!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You gotta be kidding!
If it was left wing would it have the c*nt Nick Robinson, apologist for Cameron, as their political editor?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it was left wing would it have the c*nt Nick Robinson, apologist for Cameron, as their political editor?

And yet everytime I watch 'Question Time' (which I admit isn't often) you can't help but notice that the studio audience is always biased towards the left. Why would a right wing BBC do that?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And yet everytime I watch 'Question Time' (which I admit isn't often) you can't help but notice that the studio audience is always biased towards the left. Why would a right wing BBC do that?
How can you tell? Or is this more twaddle?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isn't it just that the studio audience is normal?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
How much is wrong with this?

* One show does not indicate an overall editorial line.
* Question Time does not exert total control over its audience.

That you're still calling the Beeb a leftie mouthpiece post-riots coverage shows entirely your own ignorance and willingness to just parrot the Mail. Kindly f*ck off and let the grownups talk.

Fareham Grecian

Lies, damn lies and statistics...

Currently around a third of people who vote say they would vote Tory if there was an election now. So on a rough turnout of 60%, that means that a third of 60% support the Tories, which is about one in five. So if the QT audience is really representative (as the BBC say it is), 80% of it would be anti-Tory.

*slinks off with his calculator...*

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lies, damn lies and statistics...

Currently around a third of people who vote say they would vote Tory if there was an election now. So on a rough turnout of 60%, that means that a third of 60% support the Tories, which is about one in five. So if the QT audience is really representative (as the BBC say it is), 80% of it would be anti-Tory.

*slinks off with his calculator...*
You have to remember that the Lib Dems in the audience will do whatever the Tories tell them to do!

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
That you're still calling the Beeb a leftie mouthpiece post-riots coverage shows entirely your own ignorance... Kindly f*ck off and let the grownups talk.
So someone who has a different opinion from you is ignorant and childish... Seems a very arrogant position to take if you don't mind me saying. Let alone, insulting and pretentious. You don't have to talk that way to get your point across you know: it just shows how intolerent of other people's views you are.

Anyway, back to the thread which concerns racial disorder in the US and the effect it might have on November's elections.