• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This is Porky's world

motorservices

Thankfully Pasoti is imploding and as the users leave or flee its corrupt borders they ultimately migrate to the nearest democratic free state that is ATD.
Unfortunately there remains a core of 40-50 or so regular users who are either 'part of the gang' or are simply brainwashed or thick and are completely unable to see the bigger picture, even the integrity of the various polls on there have to be doubted when you take into account the dozens of multiple accounts that are used to rig opinion in order to suit their own nefarious agendas.

Happy new year all.
agreed but there a few '*******' on ATD, you know the ones that think you should be in the top half of the CCC or thoses that think prem clubs wont pay upfront in transfers

tagz

agreed but there a few '*******' on ATD, you know the ones that think you should be in the top half of the CCC or thoses that think prem clubs wont pay upfront in transfers
You got a new best mate on ATD, Hugh Watt. Anyway I logged on to ATD today for the first time in ages (7th October was my last post), there seems to be too many negative people on there.

Anyway I hear for £4,500 you could buy half of Pasoti.

motorservices

You got a new best mate on ATD, Hugh Watt. Anyway I logged on to ATD today for the first time in ages (7th October was my last post), there seems to be too many negative people on there.

haha, the funny thing is i know him, but doesnt know im MS as when we met it wasnt football related, it was car related, funny thing is i will see him this week, he will be as nice as pie and i will be laughing inside that he still hasnt worked it out

i loved his reply calling me a ****, had nothing else to come back with

My work is complete with that one :)

motorservices

sounds like a bargain imho, i wonder if i could be the secret owner, and then banned that tool Ade the **** :)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
sounds like a bargain imho, i wonder if i could be the secret owner, and then banned that tool Ade the **** :)
(rofl) made me chuckle motor (y)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Curley ought to start a thread and give him the news on pasoti ;)

motorservices

Curley ought to start a thread and give him the news on pasoti ;)
haha, that would be funny

tigertony

haha, that would be funny
PM Motor - thanks.

general zod

Every website has the bad guys motorman.
At least with ATD they are far and few between , and those that are not banned or silenced inexplicably.
Better the devil you know.

Hope all is well.

Last edited:

motorservices

Every website has the bad guys motorman.
At least with ATD they are far and few between , and those that are not banned or silenced inexplicably.
Better the devil you know.

Hope all is well.
True

Yeah im all good, hope you had a good christmas dude

TT PM replied to mate :)