• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This fella

mdg

Thought oakley was class- everybody played well

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for replies to my Jimmy post.

Must admit, Wheels has been a bit of a 'no end product' character in the games I've seen him too. I know I've missed some of his best stuff, though.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
The fact is we have a quite a few good players lying around the place (Jimmy K being a prime example) which is why we should never have been anywhere near facing relegation

A Slacker

Must admit, Wheels has been a bit of a 'no end product' character in the games I've seen him too. I know I've missed some of his best stuff, though.
Totally agree. Huge potential but not ready to start yet - he is an impact player at best at the moment.

grecIAN Harris

Wheeler was our best player in both games against The Chipnickers. I know that doesn't say a great deal from last week........... until you factor in that he was only on the pitch for twenty minutes and had more attack and intent in those twenty minutes than the entire team put together in 90 minutes. Down there he was a threat in all manner of ways, in front of goal, on the ball and even in the air.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, I was going to add something about him being good against Torquay on Monday.

And enjoyed the Big Bank calling for his introduction too.. The wisdom of crowds, eh?

wemissmoxey

If Wheeler had quality end product on a regular basis he would be nowhere near league two given the other attributes he has, if you are going to criticise him be realistic about it.

The guy has been wasted this season.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

He has things to learn but it's only the sort of things he's going to learn 'on the job'. Tis can try and educate him all he likes on the training ground but until he gets the opportunity to put it into practice on a matchday, he'll never learn fully.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
i feel wheeler should be starting, and think keohane should be starting more and getting pitch time when he is on the bench. I am sure some agree and some do not. I hope that anyone who disagrees does so for there own reasons and not because they want to agree with people critical of tisdale.

obviously if we win games on a regular basis it will be easier to accept the managers decisions.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like Jimmy K not the finished article by any means but he seems to make things happen and likes running at defenders an excellent game today
Well done JIMMY