• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This doesnt belong here but it will get read!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I repeat for a good reason
But you still don't have a valid point, because you already f*cked up your first response by contradicting yourself. If you don't know what contradict means then look it up in the dictionary.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Shabba, don't get sucked in. Divvy is on a wind up.

It knows this thread is about it, hence the trolling.

I used to think Divvy was quite funny, but since that thread it really deserves to have it's fat hairy arse exterminated.

Last edited:

ecfc01

I used to think Divvy was quite funny, but since that thread it really deserves to have it's fat hairy arse exterminated.
Since what thread

ecfc01

But you still don't have a valid point, because you already f*cked up your first response by contradicting yourself. If you don't know what contradict means then look it up in the dictionary.
thank you for the advice,

What im saying is im allowed to jibber to who and what i want in the social club!

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Buy you're in the development forum Divvy.

Shuffle along now, nothing for you here...

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

True, just wanting to make a point of how thick it can be. Would be good to hear from other exewebbers on why they don't post anymore or as much, especially the ones who put in money last year.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
look if you dnt like it dont come on here! be a good girl and put me on ignore
Is your NEXT multi going to be called "Andy" (or perhaps "Richard")?

Just wondering like?

ecfc01

Graham what thread are you on about?

I assume it's the one where you revealed yourself to not only be an idiot but also a total c**t.

Can I have a bit of a hand from fellow exewebbers, I'm trying to put 01 and his merry multis on ignore, but want to make sure I've got them all. So far I've got ECFC01, Garth, Alan and Larry.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I assume it's the one where you revealed yourself to not only be an idiot but also a total c**t.

Can I have a bit of a hand from fellow exewebbers, I'm trying to put 01 and his merry multis on ignore, but want to make sure I've got them all. So far I've got ECFC01, Garth, Alan and Larry.
I would put the latest one willy nilly or whatever it is as him as well.