• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Things you dont see anymore

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
You need to give them some strong counselling to quit isca.
Are you looking to cause dissension and upset harmony in Maison Isca Al ? We are living in an ever increasing "nanny state" where the freedom of choice of the individual is being constantly eroded. I am sure that members of said household are quite capable of making their own informed decisions without any "brow beating" ! :unsure:

Alistair20000

Are you looking to cause dissension and upset harmony in Maison Isca Al ? We are living in an ever increasing "nanny state" where the freedom of choice of the individual is being constantly eroded. I am sure that members of said household are quite capable of making their own informed decisions without any "brow beating" ! :unsure:
Bollox. I have already posted to Polsloe my support pack “Helping your loved ones to happily quit the fags”

You are right of course. I don’t like the “nanny state” and should have stayed out of this one.

Spoonz Red E

Bollox. I have already posted to Polsloe my support pack “Helping your loved ones to happily quit the fags”

You are right of course. I don’t like the “nanny state” and should have stayed out of this one.
Giving tips to users of cigarette rolling machines only makes the baccy go further.

Oldsmobile-88

Coin Pre-Payment Primary Gas Meter.

They were 10p slot meters when I started.The last ones were £1 slots they were phased out from 1993-95.
The £1 slot meters could hold around £300 when full.

E0435C7D-CCFE-4DC9-87EB-DF3BC5EFCAEC.jpeg

Grecian2K

Which would barely cook your Sunday roast at today's prices.

Colesman Ballz

Which would barely cook your Sunday roast at today's prices.
You would need a meter bigger than your bleddy oven to take all the coins !

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coin Pre-Payment Primary Gas Meter.

They were 10p slot meters when I started.The last ones were £1 slots they were phased out from 1993-95.

View attachment 8584
Holiday cottages often used to have electric meters.

Oldsmobile-88

Holiday cottages often used to have electric meters.
Yep..My parents let out a Chalet beside their house in Dawlish Warren, The electric meter in the Chalet was a secondary meter off the house primary meter. It was a 10p slot, not unusual in the late 70s if I was skint before Thursday pay day for me to check on the status of the coin box 😎 Pints were for paid in 10p’s that evening 😁

Grecian2K

Liverpool shirts.

Which is astounding when you consider that, just yesterday, the City centre seemed full of them.
What a difference a day makes.

Probably gone back in their drawer with the earlier but now unloved ManUre and Chelski ones.

Reactions: DB9

Bridgy 81

No League 2 teams in England south west of Swindon or Crawley.