• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The which game/games will you follow/watch today thread..

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I meant Carlisle. Give me a minute to edit it! Same applies

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's a certain irony if the only game on in L2 tomorrow is at bleeding Carlisle.

All very dull. No local football, no kids football, no City and the one weekend I could then sit and watch the egg-chasing with a quiet pint, there isn't any of that either. Probably be dragged into some "household chores"

Just have to hope Brighton beat Arsenal 5-0 and Wenger finally gets to marche le plank for some entertainment

Alistair20000

You can put money on Woolwich bouncing back to keep Wenger believing he is still the right man for the job.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
As our resident bookie, you're not tempted by the 3-1 generally being offered on the Seagulls then?

Alistair20000

As our resident bookie, you're not tempted by the 3-1 generally being offered on the Seagulls then?
Nope. Cannot see a Seagulls win in this one. Can get 100/30 with Hills but not tempted. Not sure I would back Woolwich at 1/1 mind.

STURTZ

Go to gon down as Luton dropping a couple of points, they're not champions yet!

PeteUSA

Okay, I put "what games" in the title because I expected all the Premier League bashers to admit to watching Match of the Day!

C'mon own up!

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Nothing to own up to here, more than happy to say I prefer watching Premiership football over anyone else with the obvious exception. Football outside the top flight is inevitably dirge and other than any game we’re playing Premiership football knocks absolutely any other football on the planet into a cocked hat.

IndoMike

Nothing to own up to here, more than happy to say I prefer watching Premiership football over anyone else with the obvious exception. Football outside the top flight is inevitably dirge and other than any game we’re playing Premiership football knocks absolutely any other football on the planet into a cocked hat.
Whereas I've lost a lot of interest in the Premier League. I like watching Liverpool and Spurs, but the others leave me cold. Thia season Man City is walking it, last season Chelsea.Only the Leicester season has inspired me recently due to the extreme underdog syndrome.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lower league football for me - gave up on the premiership years ago - its a money thing for me too much of it at the top, overpaid players , TV rules everything - can't remember the last time I watched a whole match of the day