• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scousers love us (well all but pragmatic...page 8, I think!)

StixUK

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stix that is such a crap link. Half a dozen Liverpool fans whinging on about the fact that we're crap, and more to the point the travel arrangements to Exeter; then they carry on talking about what 'King' Kenny's next move is, and wether Carroll is any good or not!

They are not treating this fixture very seriously, even if we are. It appears to be more of an irritent to them having to compete in this cup.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the guy who hopes they smash/batter us because we didn't sign his co-forumer twenty years ago because he was injured.

Not like a Liverpool fan to hold a grudge is it? Their constant victim mentality is so f*cking annoying...

LL

Cravat 2

Yeah, lots of them are looking forward to ticking off a new ground and getting to stand!

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scousers will love anyone ...

... but only if they beat you ...

Ken Dodd

Yeah, lots of them are looking forward to ticking off a new ground and getting to stand!
New ground for me pal. No sweat back to the terraces. My mates down your way say you fellas are good fans and can make a lorra noise

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Andy@Allerton: "I live in Liverpool. I work."

Well, someone has to...!

ecfc01

A
Well, someone has to...!
good find Jas, I better pass that on to the fraud squad I bet he is on the dull aswell

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Stix that is such a crap link. Half a dozen Liverpool fans whinging on about the fact that we're crap, and more to the point the travel arrangements to Exeter; then they carry on talking about what 'King' Kenny's next move is, and wether Carroll is any good or not!

They are not treating this fixture very seriously, even if we are. It appears to be more of an irritent to them having to compete in this cup.
So, guess who clicked the "Next" link on the page which takes you to the next thread instead of the page number which keeps you on the same thread?

Red the Paper

Banned
Andy@Allerton: "I live in Liverpool. I work."

Well, someone has to...!
Thieving is not work