• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "R" word

AndyR

My memory may be playing tricks but were we not in a worse place this time two seasons ago? I seem to recall we dropped to one off the bottom before George came along. The win against top of the table Leeds seemed to galvanise us - similarities with this Saturday perhaps?
Not many similarities I'm afraid. That season we had Harley, Taylor and Friend and did it ourselves, albeit with only 8 mins to go. IMO this season we will be depending even more on the teams below us being cr*p.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Nope. Quite happy thank-you. On course for a comfortable mid-table finish. (At the very least). :)

*off to polish me specs* ...

Last edited:

Nidds

Me, I'm happy with the "R" words. That is "Rae remaining realistic"

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
^^ :D I blame it on the medication ...

There is still the chance that a team currently above us will go on a losing run and end up in the bottom four, as we could.
Another R word... Rovers. Tranmere that is. They're on an awful run already.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Were in the sh*te IMO.
I'll assume you're using your normal appalling spelling and grammar, otherwise you seem to be saying that we used to be in the sh*te but no longer are. Blimey.