• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The price check thread

Nik Nak

On special at Morrison's Prince Charles Road 12.5kg bay was £6.99 now better than 1/2 price at £2.00 a bag, I was paying that a week ago for 5kg, Grabbed me 3 bags as they will keep well in the outhouse. For those able to freeze veg now is the time to fill the freezer because with these floods I promise you we will be paying a fortune for them in the next month or so and as for the price of Fish & Chips they are sure to go up but they wont go down again. The CO-OP shop on Beacon Lane currently has a whole fresh leg of Lamb at half price only £11.00. This coming weekend Lidl have fresh carrots 1/2 price at just 0.39p + 160 PG TIPS T BAGS was £3.99 on special for just £2.99

Know of any bargains share them on the PRICE CHECK THREAD some will call me a ***** for starting it but if we all work together we can help each other cant we?

NN

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, there's a fruit and veg shop tother side of town from me that 10kgs of maris pipers for £3.50 or 25kg for £7. They will deliver for £2, but doubt they will deliver as far as exeter :)

Nik Nak

Yeah, there's a fruit and veg shop tother side of town from me that 10kgs of maris pipers for £3.50 or 25kg for £7. They will deliver for £2, but doubt they will deliver as far as exeter :)
Near me is where exactly not a lot of help to others is it?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Near me is where exactly not a lot of help to others is it?
My location gives it away NN.

Mid Devon Clown

Great thread.

Pringles at the all night garage. £1.35

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
On special at Morrison's Prince Charles Road 12.5kg bay was £6.99 now better than 1/2 price at £2.00 a bag, I was paying that a week ago for 5kg, Grabbed me 3 bags as they will keep well in the outhouse.
I don't know if it's me being thick, but whilst i now know you've got 3 bags in the outhouse, what's it 3 bags of?

Mid Devon Clown

Teddies innum.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's what i was assuming, but you can never tell these days.

Mid Devon Clown

Assuming it is, they are £3 from the Sunday Car Boot.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morrison's doing 500g of mince for 2 quid, bargain that.