• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Premiership....

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Arsenal........ well, maybe they'll do it this year, but with Adebayor up front I doubt it. With an out and out goalscorer in their side I think they'd do it, but they haven't, so they won't.
I don't think Arsenal will cut it either, but Adebayor is pure class and was second highest scorer in the Prem last season.

tisdale 1

Resigned
man utd will win it(champion league winners again)
arsenal 2nd(fa cup winners)
chelski 3rd
tottenham 4th
liverpool
aston villa(league cup winners)

hull
bolton/wigan
stoke to go down

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
One point doesn't make a season but that's a damn good point to be starting off with. Shame Steven Taylor was off the pitch when United equalised.

LOG

One point doesn't make a season but that's a damn good point to be starting off with. Shame Steven Taylor was off the pitch when United equalised.
And even better condering the same fixture last season.

grecIAN Harris

Sits waiting patiently for a volley of Mancunian excuses. Tevez, unavailable. Ronaldo, unavailable. Giigs, off injured. Carrick, off injured. No forward on the bench. you can hear them coming from miles away. ^o) |-) :D

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Have to say was impressed with The barcodes new signings , both have stupid haircuts though.

What a save from Given off his head :D

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gutierrez was excellent for the Geordies, and Steven Taylor is becoming one of the best centre backs in the Premiership. His positioning all afternoon was virtually flawless. Terry and Ferdinand should watch and learn.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

And people have laughed at me when I've said Steven Taylor will be England centre half before long.
As for Given Credy, right time, right place but did you see his double save about ten minutes later. And some people on here reckon Jonesy had no time to react on Saturday.

finetime

And people have laughed at me when I've said Steven Taylor will be England centre half before long.
As for Given Credy, right time, right place but did you see his double save about ten minutes later. And some people on here reckon Jonesy had no time to react on Saturday.
There are so many centre backs though. The established players liek Terry, Ferdinand, Woodgate, King, etc and the younger ones Richards, Jagielka, Wheater, Davies and Taylor...

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Taylor aint england class IMO.

Agree bout the save top work.