• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Power of the People: A Returning Exewebber

Bittners a Legend

Having seen how the will of the people can influence the Chosen Seven perhaps we will be able to push a campaign to get an old exewebber to return from the ashes.

Now I know Joey will be a popular choice with some (hi Pete) but I'd like to propose...

BARMY GRECIAN.

(come on down)

(and bring your gameshows with you)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd rather have Joey if there was going to be a choice.

LOG

Barmy has never gone away. He is still struggling across Temple Meads with his suitcases whilst avoiding old women who get their foot stuck on the accelerator.

Bittners a Legend

Barmy has never gone away.
It's an insult that a master of the keyboard like Barmy should be reduced to posting from the mountainous caves, hidden away under underscore related usernames. Roll out the red carpet and let him return from the wilderness under the name Barmy Grecian.

Or make Poults happy and just get Joey involved.

Power to the people.

Poultice

I'm afraid Joey is in self imposed exile, the man is saint like.

MikeGrecian

Having seen how the will of the people can influence the Chosen Seven perhaps we will be able to push a campaign to get an old exewebber to return from the ashes.

Now I know Joey will be a popular choice with some (hi Pete) but I'd like to propose...

BARMY GRECIAN.

(come on down)

Thoght you were going to say ECFCTraveller but he's already back:-#

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

BARMY GRECIAN.

(come on down)

I personally would like Barmy back. The more the better imho

LOG

It's an insult that a master of the keyboard like Barmy should be reduced to posting from the mountainous caves, hidden away under underscore related usernames. Roll out the red carpet and let him return from the wilderness under the name Barmy Grecian.

Power to the people.
I concur entirely, Barmy is a legend and i would welcome back in his original guise in a flash, so long as Glenn Torrent also started posting again from his power tool factory in South Wales.

Bittners a Legend

What do you think about this, JoshyD?

Shabba's Back

He won't be posting for a while, if ever.

Bring back Barmy and Joey