• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread..........

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought I wouldn't be here, then found I was here, but am now wondering if I will be here

Alistair20000

Aww...I enjoyed looking back on Mikes rants 😁
Yes what with no footie, another avenue of pleasure closed off :cry:

IndoMike

Aww...I enjoyed looking back on Mikes rants 😁
You don't know how happy that makes me feel, Olds.

IndoMike

Yes what with no footie, another avenue of pleasure closed off :cry:
Rather good sarcasm there. Made me smile. Anyway, I'm dicing with death here. Things are hotting up. Tell Laura I love her.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
After a number of reported posts I sinned bin the thread. I got an email while at work, and it seemed to be the easiest thing to do as I didn't have chance to look at it. It's woth the other mods for consideration.

DB9

After a number of reported posts I sinned bin the thread. I got an email while at work, and it seemed to be the easiest thing to do as I didn't have chance to look at it. It's woth the other mods for consideration.
Really? I've contributed to it and read many posts, Yes they get a bit "Handbags" but i never saw anything that would see the need for removing it completly

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Really? I've contributed to it and read many posts, Yes they get a bit "Handbags" but i never saw anything that would see the need for removing it completly
I didn't have chance to read it. It seemed to be simplest thing to do, I'm not allowed to access my phone when working
;)😉😜

Alistair20000

Seconded.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seconded.
I've not read it. It's with the mods for consideration.

DB9

I've not read it. It's with the mods for consideration.
If someone said something nasty then delete that, Warn or ban the person responsible not delete the whole thread