• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't use the word pathetic.

Some States have all theirs counted in a matter of hours; with others it takes weeks. Unless they get some uniformity there, there's always going to be questions around integrity.
Only from people who don't know what they're talking about.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Happy birthday President Biden 🍾
80 Not Out.
(As opposed to "Donnyboy" - 76 years & 5 and a bit months - NOT IN)

Alistair20000

Happy birthday President Biden 🍾
80 Not Out.
(As opposed to "Donnyboy" - 76 years & 5 and a bit months - NOT IN)
A day late with the greetings :oops: and Sleepy don't do alcohol so I hope that was a non alcoholic bottle you opened/raised in his honour. :)

Colesman Ballz

A day late with the greetings :oops: and Sleepy don't do alcohol so I hope that was a non alcoholic bottle you opened/raised in his honour. :)
Is that for real, or is it a version of that old politician's favourite ? "I tried it once when I was a student and took a sip but didn't swallow". Yeah right ! :cool:

Grecian2K

Better late than never.
(And out of respect for both Sunday being the day of rest and out of "respect" for Qatari insensibilities I kept my 440ml can of Bud (far cheaper at Pinhole Sainsbury that the Doha Waitrose) to celebrate England's sixth goal today.)

Mr Jinx

Donny must be really wrestling with things atm.

His Twitter account is re-enabled and he's gotten 86 million new followers in 24 hours. A twitter record.

But still we wait for a sign...a word....anything!!

Alistair20000

Is that for real, or is it a version of that old politician's favourite ? "I tried it once when I was a student and took a sip but didn't swallow". Yeah right ! :cool:
Or " I did not inhale" to quote from the old rascal Bill Clinton.

No idea if it is true or not concerning Sleepy and booze. Several articles say he has always been teetotal. NYT piece herewith says the same is true of The Donald.

Mr Jinx

637b3074d3e0a.jpg

The other meme is a bit too risque

iscalad

View attachment 9651

The other meme is a bit too risque
Go for it....

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Donny must be really wrestling with things atm.

His Twitter account is re-enabled and he's gotten 86 million new followers in 24 hours. A twitter record.

But still we wait for a sign...a word....anything!!
He has an exclusivity deal with truth social, so has to post everything on there first and can't post it elsewhere for 6 hours.

I'm surprised you're not on truth social. Seems more your scene.