• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done Bromley. Another 3G pitch getting ripped up in the Summer.

grecIAN Harris

Not a bad game Ian…
I didn't see it. I thought it was TNT which I don't have. The Beeb feed gave tgd impression extra time was all Bromley.

Oldsmobile-88

I didn't see it. I thought it was TNT which I don't have. The Beeb feed gave tgd impression extra time was all Bromley.
Yep...Solihull looked dead on their feet, though they had the better of the 2nd Half in normal time..It was a good watch.

Banksy

There was a bit of ebb and flow there , both teams had very good spells ! To be fair Bromley had two off the post. Moors tired more late on .It’s times like this makes me think three should go up from the NL , two automatic and one playoffs.

Bridgy 81

Whilst I was watching the game I found myself wondering which one of Bromley or Solihull would be the easiest for me to get to.
I thought probably the latter.
Then I thought if it was the former it’d be ok though as there’s something I want to do in Tunbridge Wells.
But it also struck me that I’d possibly need to factor in the potentially expanding London Clean Air Zone.
I then started checking out the location of their respective Premier Inns.
But fortunately before my research got any more detailed I remembered this was the playoff for League Two and of course we’re very much sitting pretty in League One.
Now, what’s the best way to Huddersfield and where’s their Premier Inn?

Banksy

Whilst I was watching the game I found myself wondering which one of Bromley or Solihull would be the easiest for me to get to.
Then I thought if it was the former it’d be ok though as there’s something I want to do in Tunbridge Wells.
But it also struck me that I’d possibly need to factor in the potentially expanding London Clean Air Zone.
But fortunately before my research got any more detailed I remembered this was the playoff for League Two and of course we’re very much sitting pretty in League One.
Muddled from Bridgwater writes…

DB9

Muddled from Bridgwater writes…
Think Bridgy is really missing his footie 🙂

Spoonz Red E

Most of them from Bromley according to the Beeb feed. C'mon Bromley!! If we're going to have a proper non league club in the league next season then let it be the one representing the place of my birth
Also the birth of Exeweb if my memory serves.

iscalad

To think, I actually read this.....

arthur

I would recommend the A272, a most delightful road running eastwards from Winchester which you can get to from the A303