• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
A ridiculous situation.

Ah, but we're there more than 50 on the Welsh side of the ground?

Oldsmobile-88

Ah, but we're there more than 50 on the Welsh side of the ground?
You can pretty much guarantee that if Chester asked the Welsh Government for financial support it would fall on deaf ears.

DawlishBouy

Wrexham pay £300,000 for 30 year old Wimbledon forward Ollie Palmer. A record fee paid by a club at level 5 of English football I think.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No idea what the Chesterfield manager has been up to!

dontpassback

No idea what the Chesterfield manager has been up to!

Look on the chesterfield forum and you might get an idea,seems he had issues when he was coaching at West Ham and attended a retraining course(what for I have no idea )

dontpassback

You can pretty much guarantee that if Chester asked the Welsh Government for financial support it would fall on deaf ears.
If I was Chester fc,I would say to drakeford,see you in court,because when the hypocrisy of this comes out,someone will look pretty stupid,and it won’t be chester fc.Drakeford has already backed down by the threat of the welsh rugby union playing 6 nations games in England

Red Devon

Wrexham pay £300,000 for 30 year old Wimbledon forward Ollie Palmer. A record fee paid by a club at level 5 of English football I think.
Has opened his account with a goal against Grimsby tonight.

DB9

Ben Strevens left Eastleigh by mutual consent.

les.gtfc

Will be pretty phenominal support for us at Notts County on Saturday, if I do say so myself.

We were initally given 2000 tickets which we sold out and when we asked for more they gave us another 500. These went in just over an hour and we've asked for more again. Not sure if we'll get them though as apparantly it will mean them opening another section of their stand.

For a 5th tier team that have lost their last 8 away league games on the bounce, it's not going to be a bad following.

fred binneys head

That’s incredible support Les.