• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Market Value of Exeter City's Squad (according to the Hartlepool Mail)

Squeezebox

For some reason this popped up on my Google news today!
Hartlepool Mail - The market value of every league 2 squad:
Exeter City (5th lowest at £2.16m): "Experienced Jonathan Grounds is valued at £270,000. He is tied with Cameron Dawson and Padraig Amond as Exeter's most valuable player."
And we thought the Express & Error was bad!!

Exehausted

Exeter City (5th lowest at £2.16m): "Experienced Jonathan Grounds is valued at £270,000. He is tied with Cameron Dawson and Padraig Amond as Exeter's most valuable player."
Well Dawson and Amond aren't ours and if Grounds was worth anything, let alone £270,000, I'm sure we would have sold him last month!

DawlishBouy

All they have done is copy the values shown on transfmarkt:

i8cornwall

I can't tell you how often I find myself looking at the Hartlepool mail to get the sort of hard hitting, fact based news and sport stories that keep me up to date with all the latest news I might need.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a crock of absolute sh!te

gilbertshoot

All they have done is copy the values shown on transfmarkt:
All they've done is smoke a crack pipe, consult a wigi board and pull the stats out of their arsenal.

ExmouthMart

Obviously a typo. Should be 27p……..

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't tell you how often I find myself looking at the Hartlepool mail to get the sort of hard hitting, fact based news and sport stories that keep me up to date with all the latest news I might need.
To be fair, up there if you pay peanuts you literally get monkeys working for you.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair, up there if you pay peanuts you literally get monkeys working for you.
And then you hang them! (for RSPCA purposes this is a take on Hartlepools nickanme and I am not advocating any harm to any monkeys or animals if Kurt Starmer is reading)

ExmouthMart

And then you hang them! (for RSPCA purposes this is a take on Hartlepools nickanme and I am not advocating any harm to any monkeys or animals if Kurt Starmer is reading)
Your okay Sir Keir Starmer wouldn’t prosecute anyway if you believe Boris Rhubarb.