• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lurker Thread

Red the Paper

Banned
Following Wakey Wakey's refusal to acknowledge the welcome hand of friendship offered by WMM I thought we should have a thread dedicated to the silent majority...The Lurker.

Those that lurk, hide in the shadows, sneering at those who put their head above the parapit, say "I want to post, but fear being laughed at, ridiculed, fear being heard".

Come on lurkers, register, think of an inane username and say something. We hear your silence, we are one together.

Come on Lurkers, give us a sign..............

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree with The Peppery One.

Take the plunge Lurkio's !

downthetrack

helloooooo

Roy Hodgson

Its better to lurk. The old guard on here are far too precious about their views to make it worthwhile for any newbie to offer a valid opinion on any subject.

Grecian_Jay

Its better to lurk. The old guard on here are far too precious about their views to make it worthwhile for any newbie to offer a valid opinion on any subject.
Don't let them win. I was fed up of reading the boring sh*te posted on here by the old lot so I decided to log in and post sh*te myself. There were 10 people I wanted to get rid of, 8 if them have stopped posting. Only 2 to go...exterminate exterminate...

Grecian2K

There were 10 people I wanted to get rid of, 8 if them have stopped posting. Only 2 to go...exterminate exterminate...
You won't be rid of me that easily, Jayne :p

Grecian_Jay

You won't be rid of me that easily, Jayne :p
Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. You're just a bunch of smilies joined together. You're harmless enough.

Phil Sayers

Name, names J Lo. Who are the 8 you reckon you have removed and who are the two to go.

Grecian_Jay

Name, names J Lo. Who are the 8 you reckon you have removed and who are the two to go.
J lo? That's a new one but I'll take it. I will not name names for the fear of them coming back. Let's jus say are not missed by anyone.

Actually it's only 7 coz I believe one will be back shortly.

Antony Moxey

If a lurker posts, then aren't they no longer a lurker and therefore inilegible to post on a lurker thread on account of them no longer being a lurker because they've made a post and popped their lurking cherry? Or something?