• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The James Bond Films Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Worst casting has to be Sean Bean. What a spoiler . Everyone knows he gets killed in films.

iscalad

tonykellowfan

I have the box set of all the Bond films and have been watching them through in order. The quality is pretty uneven.

Goldfinger (number 3) is hard to beat as that film was the one that pretty much set the template for all the cliches/formula that then got reused in the later films.

Very hard to choose a best bond as Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan were all good in their different ways.

Octopussy is one of my favourites as my dad took me to see that at the cinema when I was 11 so I was completely blown away by the excitement.

Of the bond girls my favourite is probably Domino (Claudine Auger) closely followed by Barbara Bach.

Alistair20000

Bond Girls :love:

As many as possible please but I would give Grace Jones the The Elbow. Nor did Severine (Berenice Marlohe) in Skyfall do it for me.

Alistair20000

Escape to Athena...OK maybe not. Sea Wolves..err.
North Sea Hijack ?

I went to a Roger Moore "evening" at the Northcott a few years ago. I managed to get a question put to the great man:

"Your eyebrows were important to your acting career. Did you insure them ?" He did laugh.

StroudGrecian

Shirley you have seen some episodes of The Saint and/or The Persuaders ! fred ?
Hard to tell the difference between them though, Moore was only capable of playing one character.

iscalad

Hard to tell the difference between them though, Moore was only capable of playing one character.
As maybe but he played them with aplomb and panache

Grecian2K

Seeing all the fuss about the new film on the TV news last night the missus asked me how old Daniel Craig was.

Until then I'd never realised that she was interested in Bond age.

Oldsmobile-88

Loved J.W. Pepper the Louisiana Sheriff in Live & Let Die.

“Now you listen to me,trooper boy! We got a swamp full of Black Russians drivin' boats to beat the band down here”

CFDD9761-FE69-4FA8-B6BE-59D45BF5105B.jpeg

Alistair20000

Seeing all the fuss about the new film on the TV news last night the missus asked me how old Daniel Craig was.

Until then I'd never realised that she was interested in Bond age.
Ooh err missus :eek: