• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Howard, opposite Sheffield Railway Station

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
See you there at lunchtime?

Mark Cordell

how long does it take to get from sheffield station to the ground?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Train don't get in till 13.17 (I sincerely PRAY!!) but "bookmarked" for a pint (or three) before tramming it out to the Land of the Donned!!

andh

hello folks, rotherham supporter here so be gentle.... wanted to post a new thread but could'nt work your site out! too used to millersmad.
anyway here goes, sheffield city centre is about 20mins away by tram and they run about every 12 mins, theres a few pubs around the ground but i suggest AVOID "fara's" , if you get to Don Valley early theres a big family pub Arena Square nea Sheffield Arena, another 2 mins towards Meadowhall Shopping Centre theres numerous restraunts with bars. The last home game of the season is always a good reason for a pish up, so you'll see many yorkshire folks staggering around (myself included).

quite a lot of millers fans still drink in rotherham and get bussed in or cadge lifts.

Anyway good luck tomorrow, if last week at bradford is anything to go by our lot have gone on holiday.......................... Up The Millers

andh

oops the place towards meadowhall is called Centertainment, all accesable by tram

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Howard is a 3/4 minute walk to the tram at most. 5 mins on the tram to DVS. The Exiles are off to the Kelham Island Tavern though.

andh

20 mins from sheff to dvs on tram mate