• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The harsh reality..........

ECFC-SHAWN

And going on your figures if we were to be relegated our tv fund will go from 500k to 220k? A loss of 280k? Hmmmm

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
In answer to the question.
Not a question d*ck wad, it was a statement of fact.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I was talking about if we went down as people are stating on here...
Er... so was I. Using your guesstimates! You said next season L1 tv money £350k, L2 £220k. Ergo loss is £130k... [y]

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Er... so was I. Using your guesstimates! You said next season L1 tv money £350k, L2 £220k. Ergo loss is £130k... [y]
I mean. From this years tv cash to next years league 2 cash. Which would go from around £500k ish down to £220k.

If we remain lge 1 next season and then go down then the drop will be less. Because the new tv deal from next season is significantly lower

Last edited:

ECFC-SHAWN

No because this season is 500k!?!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
But surely, in this hypothetical world, the L1 drop from £500k to £350k is going to happen regardless and therefore the more accurate figure would be the actual season you would be in. By going down this season you cannot lose £280k because you went down as the figure was dropping to £350k ... the point I'm trying to make is that £150k of your supposed losses have absolutely nothing to do with an assumed relegation... I think ...

Last edited: