• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Gargs just living the dream

Your ground is a f*cking embarrasment, torquay's is a tad better but still not great!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your ground is a f*cking embarrasment, torquay's is a tad better but still not great!
Your team is a f*cking embarrassment, Torquay's is a whole lot better.

Your spelling is not too good either.

Your team is a f*cking embarrassment, Torquay's is a whole lot better.

Your spelling is not too good either.
You've got f*ck all history, stop acting like your some big team! First time for bloody ages that you've ever been above us, congrats!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
You've got f*ck all history, stop acting like your some big team! First time for bloody ages that you've ever been above us, congrats!
Please do not try to lecture anyone on the matter of "acting like you're some big team." Glasshouses and stones come to mind.

When I read your posts the very small pangs of doubt that I have on hoping to see your lot in the Blue and Square rapidly vanish. If you spend a few years down there you might return as better people, although I have my doubts on that.

Plymouth Argyle...........still Britain's most disreputable football club.

BTW I corrected your spelling mistake in the bit with speech marks.

Jersey Tone

You've got f*ck all history, stop acting like your some big team!
Oh the irony of that sentence, :-O!!!