• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Final Two Aways

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interestingly (or not, depending on your p.o.v.) In the past 10 years we have only one once away at both Tranmere and Northampton. Oddly enough, both wins were in 2014. Could this change?

budegrecian

Interestingly (or not, depending on your p.o.v.) In the past 10 years we have only one once away at both Tranmere and Northampton. Oddly enough, both wins were in 2014. Could this change?
Yes!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
As far as as promotion is concerned I think we can afford to lose both and still go up.

Personally I hope we win at least one of them as City have NEVER, I repeat NEVER, won 10 home and 10 away games in the same season.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I hope we win at least one of them as City have NEVER, I repeat NEVER, won 10 home and 10 away games in the same season.
We will

denzel

Even if we lose our last five games we will still have lost fewer games than everyone except FGR and Vale.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even if we lose our last five games we will still have lost fewer games than everyone except FGR and Vale.
Not sure what your point is. It would be cold comfort lose all five and we probably wouldn’t even make the playoffs

denzel

Not sure what your point is. It would be cold comfort lose all five and we probably wouldn’t even make the playoffs
My point is that the stat demonstrates how much harder we are to beat than the rest of our rivals. Of course we won't lose the last five though

Colesman Ballz

My point is that the stat demonstrates how much harder we are to beat than the rest of our rivals. Of course we won't lose the last five though
Not sure what that stat has got to do "with the price of fish" , or anything else for that matter, but hey ho, keep taking the tablets ! 🤪

Grecian Max

We have enough for play offs already 😂