• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hate these things in hotels. Just get me some toast! Had to go through twice just to be light brown

Attachments

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hate these things in hotels. Just get me some toast! Had to go through twice just to be light brown
Every hotel in Spain has one of these useless pieces of junk. I don't have toast abroad.

manc grecian

Put mine through twice this morning which gave me enough time to dispense of the people who stand in front of it like it's their own personal toaster.

Alistair20000

I thought these things had gone out of favour along with the breakfast buffet once Covid rocked up.

A bigger issue for me is the wretched poor quality sliced bread that is lined up for the toasting.

manc grecian

I thought these things had gone out of favour along with the breakfast buffet once Covid rocked up.

A bigger issue for me is the wretched poor quality sliced bread that is lined up for the toasting.
You have to put your hands in once to kill off the germs

DB9

These sods have a tendency to clog up if the bread is not put in right, Many a time at a Prem Inn you see smoke billowing out of them because some bread has got stuck and starting to burn, If you want decent browned toast it does take at least twice to go through otherwise one journey its like dried bread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

We had a loaf we could cut ourselves, but nothing decent in the non white bread range.

iscalad

Christmas cake and mince pies on sale in Sainsburys today.

Rosencrantz

I saw someone buying a selection box in Tesco's yesterday.

Alistair20000

I blame Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.