• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
That Quzimater sounds questionable.
Should be made answerable.

Alistair20000

Quiz update as i know that you have been waiting.

The quiz this week has been music based and you can choose easy, medium or hard, for 1, 2 or 3 points. Yesterday, and for 1 point, someone was asked which group had the members Brian Harvey, Tony Mortimer, Terry Coldwell and John Hendy. Despite them being the self proclaimed music expert they didn't know that the answer was East 17.

Today, but for 3 points, someone was asked which group had the members Brian, Tony, Terry and John. They correctly answered this.

I am trying to raise support for a vote of no confidence in the Quizmater.

A music question in a Quiz can be a dodgy proposition for the Quizmater ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Our normal Chinese takeaway that we regularly use has closed because of Covid-19. :(:mad:

Spoonz Red E

Our normal Chinese takeaway that we regularly use has closed because of Covid-19. :(:mad:
The chinese flew.

Red Devon

Paul McCartney and Elton John on the Stay At Home Together concert show last night #dire - Gaga was pretty good though.

StroudGrecian

Takeaways are still able to operate a delivery service but I was reading that many Chinese ones have decided to shut rather than face the racist abuse they'd been getting over C-19. Feckin' dire.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Takeaways are still able to operate a delivery service but I was reading that many Chinese ones have decided to shut rather than face the racist abuse they'd been getting over C-19. Feckin' dire.
That's really sad.

We did find one over in Farnborough, but I suffered quite badly from their overuse of MSG. Feckin dire.

Legohead

Banned
I think people have a right to decide not to buy Chinese takeaways anymore. They do not however have the right to subject them to racist abuse. That's ignorant and totally unacceptable.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I still haven't had my replacement case of wine :(

grecIAN Harris

I still haven't had my replacement case of wine :(
Who delivered the first one?

Status
Not open for further replies.