• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Devon Derby

Grecian_Harryj

Well done chiefs with your 44- 14 victory ( i think ) and if that was the score does that mean they get the bonus point.

ECFC TOM

Yay the Chiefs won ^o)|-)

tisdale 1

Resigned
Well done chiefs with your 44- 14 victory ( i think ) and if that was the score does that mean they get the bonus point.
if it does i can tell you were they can shove that bonus point......

Last edited:

richards

The Chiefs got a bonus point and are second in the league,however unless Leeds really mess up it'll be another year in League One in 2009/10. But surely we're all missing the point.....any sporting win over our rivals from the poorer end of the A38 must be celebrated,be it football, rugby, hopefully speedway next year etc....Just watch the brief highlights after City's bit on local TV on Monday night and enjoy !!!

ecfcandy

Good win
any win against plymuff is goood

Mogga

however unless Leeds really mess up it'll be another year in League One in 2009/10.
That's the sh*t thing about supporting a rugby team in League One. When Chiefs lost at home to Leeds (by 1 point was it?), that was basically they're season over. Leeds may mess it up but I seriously doubt it. With football, you've almost always got something for which to play. To be fair, that's not the Chiefs' fault, but a reason to see City instead.

To be honest I'd like to see the Chiefs finish 2nd every season. We do have competition for supporters despite what people might say and as long as we're doing well and the Chiefs are 'consistent' we'll win that battle.

Football has so much more drama as well in almost every case - a try is rarely ever celebrated as much as a goal. Whilst a rugby match seems to me to be progressive, a football match can be turned on its head in an instant. There's no comparison, f*ck the Chiefs. Chris Bentley's a ledge though.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's the sh*t thing about supporting a rugby team in League One. When Chiefs lost at home to Leeds (by 1 point was it?), that was basically they're season over.
Don't they get to play at Leeds? What if they win up there?

Grecian2K

Don't they get to play at Leeds? What if they win up there?
The locals set the whippets on them!!

Red & White

Could this be a season in which the Chiefs and Grecians both get promoted?

Joshyd123

Could this be a season in which the Chiefs and Grecians both get promoted?
Would be quite something if it were to happen mind. :)