• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The biggest Prediction thread of the season.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seriously lads, whatever about our game , forget about Accrington. There's not a hope in hell of them beating or even drawing with Bury.

If Accrington actually manage to be the ones that send us up (ie- draw when we draw or win if we lose) I'm get "Super Stanley Send City Soaring" tattoed on my arse.

jmj

Jones

Troy AH
Edwardo
Taylor

Deano
Harley
Bertrand
Gilly
Sercombe

Logan
Fleets

Subs: Marriot, Stewart (tully if stewart not fit), Macca, Bash, Panther

A team in form to start the game, all out attack on the bench, it has to be.

My hearts prediction: Rotherham 1-2 ECFC

My heads prediction: Rotherham 1-1 ECFC

Exehausted

Brian,
Having known you from before we were relagated i know that you are a honourable man and I believe that you really would get the tatto. I hope for your sake that City win and we go up under our own steam, even if Accy do the impossible.

Steviebury

i think as a bury fan

BURY 2-0 Accy
Rufc 2-2 CITY

with you lot going up through play-offs. well i hope so because if we end up in play-off's and lose i will feel robbed .

however what ever happens let the best team go up and ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Trust me I will get it done - wrote in a round circle with the Exeter crest in the middle!

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
I got last week correct with the two draws, so I'm going to stick my neck out and say two draws yet again (both 1-1). This time both City & Accy to equalise late on. City equalise by piling on the pressure sh*t or bust stylee and Bury get nervy with the finishing post in sight and Accy capitalise.

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't predict this one, even though I got the last score right. Its completely unpredictable.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO, its the biggest game in the clubs history so far in terms of possible achievement.
A very tough game against a good side. People who are saying on other threads that Rotherham will not have anything to play for are talking crap! Some of their players are playing for contracts and will want to prove themselves. Im predicting a 2-1 loss, but hopefully Accy will beat Bury.