• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you Pierce Sweeney!!! (To Swindon Town and now Exeter)

ianaplincorners

Considering Sean Goss is on a free transfer, perhaps he would like to come back. It's a position we need to fill, he knows the club and set up.
how old was he when he left!? He'll know the square root of feck all about the club. Not saying it wouldn't be a good signing btw!!

Reactions: DB9

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sweenz had a solid game tonight. Definitely slimmed down...

Arthur Davey

Sweenz had a solid game tonight. Definitely slimmed down...
Yep, me & the buay thought the same, on both counts.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A chance to catch up with Sweenz on this 14 minute podcast

StroudGrecian

Could someone explain this to me please? Found in Wilkos, Stroud.

IMG_20211218_130342159[1].jpg

Are dolls of other ECFC players available ?

Alistair20000

My sauces report that Pete(USA) is available in doll form. Seems credible looking at reference to American Gods

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the signings of the summer! Arguably playing better now than we have ever seen him play in the red and white. Captain's performance today for sure.

Grecianpasty

When he first arrived as a right back who could play centre back he didn't quite fit in. Playing on the right of a back three suits his game perfectfully.

He's at a great age and is very experienced in this league. A real asset to the club.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the signings of the summer! Arguably playing better now than we have ever seen him play in the red and white. Captain's performance today for sure.
Agreed, his stint at Swindon did him wonders didn’t it?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
When he first arrived as a right back who could play centre back he didn't quite fit in. Playing on the right of a back three suits his game perfectfully.

He's at a great age and is very experienced in this league. A real asset to the club.
I may be mistaken but I think the first time he played for us at SJP was on the right of a back three.