• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you - Bondy appointment a disgrace

Mackster

Coates - 535
Overend - 523
Conway - 520
Bratt - 505
Bond - 483
Geary - 349
Brown - 118

So not too sure about your maths Mackster.
Ok, I hold my hand up and admit I'm a ****. I didn't read the voting rules and just thought it was one man, one vote, hence being impressed by Bondy's performance.

Still 14% turnout *-)

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Ok, I hold my hand up and admit I'm a ****. I didn't read the voting rules and just thought it was one man, one vote, hence being impressed by Bondy's performance.

Still 14% turnout *-)
A lot of trust members are members because of the Liverpool and United games, why would they vote there is no ticket in it for them? I bet Joss Stone didn't vote either. I wonder if Tisdale or Bertie Cozic did.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coates - 535
Overend - 523
Conway - 520
Bratt - 505
Bond - 483
Geary - 349
Brown - 118
I'm surprised Roger Conway didn't top the poll as he's currently the most able man at the Club - it just shows how ill informed most of the membership are.

Sprocket

I'm surprised Roger Conway didn't top the poll as he's currently the most able man at the Club - it just shows how ill informed most of the membership are.
I didn't even have an email telling me there was a f*cking election, less a concise assessment of all the candidates.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fecking hell, has he shagged your missus?
I suspect that may be tricky! :)

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go on then I'll bite...

As the bos have been criticised over the past few months you then wonder why the members don't rush to carry him off on their shoulders?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suspect that may be tricky! :)
Mandy = Peter Mandelson = no missus *-)

Or just cut out the middleman ?

papillon

Oh dear Rightwing you make yourself sound like a right pompous arse with a comment like that!!

Lister

Still 14% turnout *-)
An improvement on last time though, I believe.

Lister

I didn't even have an email telling me there was a f*cking election, less a concise assessment of all the candidates.
Notice of election, and ballot papers, were posted, as per the rules of The Trust.