• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swine Flu

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The lad i work with is off work with it , i had sh*ts and sickness last week so im hopefull im over it....

Ian Sideman

I on the other hand am going down fast.
:D This doesn't surprise me.

crocks

Youngest son slowly recovering from swine flu....

He was not a well boy for the first 2 days but getting better now, fever gone but the usual cough, sneezes etc remains.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
The government is keeping quiet about the expected nasty mutation of the virus which is expected to put at least 50% of the entire workforce of the country off sick in the autumn/winter.

This will lead to massive disruption and cancellation of normal daily life.

i_m

Parklife

The government is keeping quiet about the expected nasty mutation of the virus which is expected to put at least 50% of the entire workforce of the country off sick in the autumn/winter.

i_m
If they're keeping quiet about it, how come you know about it? And how come the place where I work is planning ahead for it?

Grecian2K

which is expected to put at least 50% of the entire workforce of the country off sick in the autumn/winter.
Particularly on mid-week match days. ;)

Self-certification rools, ok! [y]

Though, on a serious note, have I been wise booking my train tickets for Leeds, Gillingham, Orient and Charlton so soon??

I think only one picture fits the bill from now on

Last edited:

Incontinentia

i_m
Hang on, about half the population each having a week or two at home at some point between about September and March does not mean "cancellation of normal daily life".

Last time I looked, at least three-quarters of the population have a week or two off every year in a far shorter period (late June to late August) and that does not have a major effect on normal daily life except that it's easier to get a seat on the train.