• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Suprise player

TOP_CITY_FAN

Alex Russell. He might complete a pass.
Might... But probably not.

stuexeter

Thought Harley looked good today and Seabourne was much improved. Goldbourne looked good one the left too. No need for pessimism this season, we should still be in league one by the end of it.

TimG

after today i am going to say i recon Harley will be the suprise player, a real improvement from last season and think he could eb a vital member of the squad this season

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
My nomination for the surprise player of the squad is Norwood.If the strikers fail to score & we get a few injuries mid season,he might get thrown in.Since he has a lot of work to do,according to some posters on here who have seen him,then to get a chance & take it would be a surprise.

first post

Alex Russell will surprise all even after receiving the "Bertie Cozic" treatment by the masses.

Ash

Alex Russell. He might complete a pass.
Only when he's having breakfast and his wife wants the butter!

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Flacky, surely!

City Golfer

I think Harleys going to be top dog this season! his control on the ball and his ability to shield the ball well away from his oppenents will make him stand out in league 1, if hes willing to put his foot into a few more tackles then he will become an even better player?
But the key to any good passing player like Harley, is the movement in front of him and thats where are problem might lie this season!

4ORDY

I have a really good feeling about James Dunne, I think he's the guy who will fill Gilly's boots.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
My one to watch is: Manny Panther.

UTC[ecfc]