• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The one that has been announced has arrived and tried on the 🔴⚪

dommers

Dommers, I don't believe MT is unrealistic about anything, including the players we might be able to attract. I think the man is completely realistic about everything, in fact he is the most down to earth and in touch with reality person at the club. The lack of realism is centered more on this thread than anywhere with all the comments about the trust not backing him. It amazes me that folks who comment in that way don't know how funding works, we've been told about it enough. MT understands it, its not as if he is new manager with a list of expensive wants being told 'sorry, not enough money'. He knows his budget, he knows he just can't go asking for more because more ain't there. Those who hold the trust responsible and want it changed are whistling into the wind. Its who we are.
I'm sure he does know our budget and understands how we work and I wouldn't want it any other way. He's maintained throughout this window that he only wants players who add quality and that the squad needs strengthening and I'm not sure many would disagree. At the moment I think we've probably got two of those and I'd have thought it was obvious that these type of players demand wages which we probably can't afford so not sure how we were ever likely to add as much quality as he was saying was needed.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this loan signing will keep everybody happy , well done to the club for getting this over the line 👏👏👏
A A slightly confusing are you referring to Smith or another player.

Intheknow84

Here we go….

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we are getting another signing do you think the boys will do the old 👀 ✍ 🕓 on twatter, just for old times sake like

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this loan signing will keep everybody happy , well done to the club for getting this over the line 👏👏👏
Lets hope this is a truly useful signing, if it even exists (Praying this info is correct)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we are getting another signing do you think the boys will do the old 👀 ✍ 🕓 on twatter, just for old times sake like
If they do not then i will be hugely disappointed.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just seen you know who in the economics section of The Works in Tivvy, head buried in a book, just starting a new chapter about loans 👀

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course they will. Doing the emoji isn't old times, it's current times.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's taking forever, Sparkford to the C&F doesn't take 4 hrs.