• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if someone like Borges will benefit from Coley going. He may at least get some off the bench appearances

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Because he hasn’t Improved at all…needs game time
I get the reason for the player, but it make absolutely no sense for us, right now

Cowshed Grecian

Even if we sign Stansfield, we couldn’t fill the bench a couple weeks ago.Coley makes zero sense with new subs rules.
Not really mate when was the last time you thought Coley played well?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fulham announce dan james
I'm not sure midnight is the optimum time to announce what is almost certainly one of the biggest loan signings in the club's history. If Stano is coming home I reckon we might have to wait until tomorrow morning for confirmation.

Grecian Max

Wonder if someone like Borges will benefit from Coley going. He may at least get some off the bench appearances
Looked no better to me, but of course much younger

Grecian Max

I'm not sure midnight is the optimum time to announce what is almost certainly one of the biggest loan signings in the club's history. If Stano is coming home I reckon we might have to wait until tomorrow morning for confirmation.
That doesn't make sense at all, never seen a team do that

Cowshed Grecian

I get the reason for the player, but it make absolutely no sense for us, right now
Taylor likes him, but mate he does feck all every time he comes on…rather he got some 90 mins under his belt

Grecian Max

He's not been great and I agree a season in League 2 is exactly what he needs, IF we'd gotten in the required amount of players

StudentGrecian

One of the brightest players in pre-season, changed the game off the bench against Swindon last year. Might not be a starter, but we’re seriously lacking depth already.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Although it isn’t ideal I can understand the pond sale if his value has been met and the player wanted to go. I was hoping he would do very well at Yeovil , hopefully for the whole season but we would have had the option of calling him back early if we suffered defensive injuries.

While its not our problem, must be doubly gutting for Yeovil just as they thought they had a talented defensive addition at least for part of the season. Most yeovil fans will probably wake up tomorrow to see the news .

With Coley I can only understand the situation if stansfield or someone else is coming in . If not and we get injuries we could recall iseguan but he really needs game time at Torquay as it’s a massive ask to expect him to be on the bench in league one.

James and Vinicius now confirmed. Fingers crossed paperwork completed and we will get belated news either later tonight or tomorrow.