• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope Sonny doesn’t go, Gen who is scoring the goals if Nombe gets injured?
look further back in the thread that's all I will say :)

coles1997

I hope Sonny doesn’t go, Gen who is scoring the goals if Nombe gets injured?
No sonny cox thats for sure 🤣

Pmc grecian

look further back in the thread that's all I will say :)
??

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Sonny Cox WSM Mystery is solved by looking back a page or two

burtiew

What have I done!!!! :)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mbappe has turned down Al-Hilal....

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mbappe has turned down Al-Hilal....
............. I knew if we waited long enough we would get him !

hillview red

Still need starting calibre RWB, CB, CMx2, CF in my opinion, even to replace what’s been lost…

Blackman > Sinisalo
Caprice >
Key > Rankine
Grounds >
Sparkes > V Harper
Collins > Trevitt
MacDonald > Carroll
R Harper > Cole
Chauke >
White >
Coley >
Brown > Aitchison
Stanno >

Quality needed as I personally can’t see many improvements in the above… Over the moon to be proved wrong :)
Completely agree. Whilst there will be lots of "it's only Pre-Season", I think our current squad might struggle to stay up in league 2 never mind 1.

There has to be lots of money available to sign players. I appreciate that it's abit of a poker game at present with contracts and agents etc. However at some point GC needs to play some proper cards!

With Nombe rumoured to be going, it begs the question with the volume of leavers... "Has Caldwell lost the dressing room?". Partick Thistle and Chesterfield fans are getting the "told you so" ready (probably in the form of a PPT presentation).

Big few weeks ahead otherwise it could be an Autumn of discontent...

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Completely agree. Whilst there will be lots of "it's only Pre-Season", I think our current squad might struggle to stay up in league 2 never mind 1.

There has to be lots of money available to sign players. I appreciate that it's abit of a poker game at present with contracts and agents etc. However at some point GC needs to play some proper cards!

With Nombe rumoured to be going, it begs the question with the volume of leavers... "Has Caldwell lost the dressing room?". Partick Thistle and Chesterfield fans are getting the "told you so" ready (probably in the form of a PPT presentation).

You could go to SJP on Thursday and put your points to GC face to face ?
Suggest sit nearer the exit than him !
UTC

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

I knew someone would lose it big style but to do so so spectcularly is a joy to behold :)