• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer 2019 - Possible signings

LeedsGrecian

Spoke to Matt in Jersey.

Signaled he was close to another centre back, is still on the look out for his goal scoring striker, and is hoping to cover the full back areas with loans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The transfer rumour bots on Twitter are getting sillier and sillier!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spoke to Matt in Jersey.

Signaled he was close to another centre back, is still on the look out for his goal scoring striker, and is hoping to cover the full back areas with loans.
Presumably the CB is Cundy.

It does make me wonder if we need another central defender unless he’s looking to shift Moxey to LB?

LeedsGrecian

Presumably the CB is Cundy.

It does make me wonder if we need another central defender unless he’s looking to shift Moxey to LB?
Presuming that Moxey and Woody will share the workload at LB this campaign.

I've got reason to believe that Ajose is getting announced in the next couple of days. No guarantees just what I've heard...

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't last season demonstrate that Moxey is a decent centre back these days, but no longer good enough at left back? Meanwhile, Woodman is what, 38? Could also do with a right back.

LeedsGrecian

Didn't last season demonstrate that Moxey is a decent centre back these days, but no longer good enough at left back? Meanwhile, Woodman is what, 38? Could also do with a right back.
Agreed, I much prefer Deano at CB

jimbo-gould

Nothing happened with the Gloucester lad or did it just go quiet?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Presuming that Moxey and Woody will share the workload at LB this campaign.

I've got reason to believe that Ajose is getting announced in the next couple of days. No guarantees just what I've heard...
I've had a good gut feeling about this one for no apparent reason.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woodman is 36.

Red red

all my Bristol city friends are saying Cundy on Loan to us