• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stewards

FAN-TATIC

Rare thing to find one's elf in agreement with the Moxster but ol' DJ does seem to have got his knickers in a bit of a twist here.

The way I see it Stewards are a necessary evil and a fair proportion of football fans are complete knobbers, the interaction of the two will generally tend to create problems which are then exacerbated by the chronic lack of brain power on both sides.
Once again, Poults provided the correct answer.

What came first the Stewards or the troubles? Without the trouble we don't need the Stewards.

grecian55

Good job none of the Stewards or easily offended stand near our lot on the BB,non stop 90+ minutes of foul mouthed abuse to any one who gets in our eye -line ;)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
OK, I'm going to address Ant and Bitts together here. I believe I said that fans had been thrown out and/or threatened with bans for nothing.
This is what you said: Is exactly right. Possibly a reason why our attendances are dropping if they ban people for doing nothing, and put people off coming by acting like c*nts. I honestly believe our stewards to be worst in the league, somewhat at odds with what, as a club, we are trying to achieve

So that's actual bans, not threats of bans, or ejections, but bans. For nothing apparently too.

wemissmoxey

Exactly my thoughts Reggie!
Are you two bum brothers or something ?

+o(

ECFC traveller

+o(
To my knowledge they're a bit closer than friends anyway;)

FAN-TATIC

+o(
Ok I will out Missy! One and the same person:)

FAN-TATIC

To my knowledge they're a bit closer than friends anyway;)
Given your very limited knowledge of anything, you are in no position to comment with authority on anything ECFCT!;)

wemissmoxey

Ok I will out Missy! One and the same person:)
Aye Fanny ?

:S

FAN-TATIC

Aye Fanny ?

:S
Nay, Reggie, Missy!

ECFC traveller

Given your very limited knowledge of anything, you are in no position to comment with authority on anything ECFCT!;)
Debates, don't bite back to hard and no need to refer to me as ECFCT, me and you both know we're beyond that.